Sunday, November 25, 2007

GO TIGERS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























































November 17th the crew headed out to Liberty Stadium to watch the Memphis Tigers take on the UAB Blazers. Not only would we be joining fellow DSAM members to tailgate before the game, we would also be using this opportunity to celebrate Nini's birthday!!!! We all met at Cyndi's apartment....and what a beautiful apartment that she has might I add....and allowed Nini to open her presents so that we wouldn't have to take them to the game with us. We then loaded up the van and headed to the stadium for some food, fellowship, fun and of course FOOTBALL......
I of course don't know what the final score was but I do know that the Tigers did win the game. I was too involve in my picture taking, people watching, making sure that a vendor didn't pass with a snack that I couldn't live without and just absorbing in all that there is to take in for a fresh, crisp, fall football day. The weather could have been more perfect and the company matched to a tee!!!! Thanks for a great day!!
Love to you all and til next time-

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love Kelsey's "do". So very cute on her!!! It looks like you had a really great day.