Friday, October 5, 2007

HOMELESS IN KENTUCKY...


WELL....

It is official. We have sold our house in Kentucky so we have officially become residents of Tennessee! It was a bittersweet thing for me in that it was that last little thing that still held us to our permanence to Ky. I know that we still have all of our family and friends there and that we can come for visits any time, but to know that WE still had something of our own possession there in Ky made it still seem, to me, like we still had something tying us there and now that it is sold just made it a little bittersweet...for me! (and thank you Jamie for going by and taking the picture and mailing it to me so that I could include it on the blog...just in case any of you were wondering...NO I haven't discovered that I have magical flying powers or anything mystical like that. Just wonderful family that will help me out with things).

BUT on the flip side, it is quite a relief with the housing market like it is and with all the hub-bub (and yes I said hub-bub) that we have had to go through in our short time with it on the market to get it sold and us not being in town. So it was definately a blessing from God and we are thanking him that it all worked out and that it did sell and it did in such a timely manner.

SO...NOW OUR QUESTION IS.......Who gets us first when we come in????


Love to you all and til next time-

No comments: