Monday, November 10, 2008

SIS, BOOM, BAH!!!!!




















































































































































"A good cheerleader is not measured by the height of her jumps but by the span of her spirit!"
Wow, how could I add any more words to this blog along with that and these pictures to say it all! Kelsey had a cheer competition in Nashville Sasturday, November 8th that I was lucky enough to attend and it was truly a blessing to watch. She continues to light up my life and those around her.
(Plus it was a wonderful opportunity for me to get to see Jennifer, Sara, Ali, Rachel and McCaleb because they drove in to watch as well. I was so happy to see them too. Dolly LOVES to spend time with her nieces and nephew!!!!! I miss them bunches. YOU TOO FURF!!!)
Love to you all and til next time-

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK - now look... I can't even read this without getting all teary-eyed. I am so in awe of that child!! She amazes me! I am so proud!

On the way home the kids talked about how cool it was... and I know theya re too little to get how AMAZING it is, too! Someday I think they will get it.
We had such fun... and I am so glad that we got to be with you.

Jennifer said...

By the way... I like the photo of you in Grandpa's chair...makes me sad... but happpy. Does that make sense??