Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kelsey turns 14!!!!!








































January 10th Kelsey turned 14 years old. It seems impossible that she is already 14 but I guess because that also means that Austin turning 14 is only around the corner. Well, anytime there is a birthday....there is a party to be had. And for Kelsey it was no exception indeed. She had an entire weekend of birthday events. Saturday night Austin, Bryson and I met the gang at the Desoto Civic Center to watch the Riverkings play Ice Hockey....and you ALL know how much I LOVE my hockey. It was so much fun to be back in the hockey arena...my only disappointment was that there wasn't any really good fights. Now I know you are thinking, way to go Jo, you are with the kids and you wanted fights. But hey, it's HOCKEY!
Then Sunday afternoon, we headed to StrikeZone bowling lanes to bowl the afternoon away. The kids (and a few "older kids") bowled for about 1 1/2 hours and then we enjoyed pizza, a High School Musical Cake (as IF) and then Kelsey opened her gifts! It was a great day for all and a wonderful day to celebrate the life of such a wonderful young lady and such a blessing in all of our lives.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY GIRL!!!!
Love to you all and til next time-

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED THESE!!!!! We need to get Daddy and Frances on board... then I could keep in touch with everyone's lives better. ha ha

What an amazing thing. MAKES ME FEEL SO OLD!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELS!

Jennifer said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED. Please see my blog for more details... :)